Tuesday, January 29, 2008

inconsiderate morons...!

Right, so this time I'm posting from lab again, not because I've had a shitty day, but because eric, alex and myself are sitting in the grissom lab working, and there're some people either speaking portugese or spanish, and they're being RIDICULOUSLY LOUD. it's the most irritating feeling, and I'm starting to get so ridiculously annoyed at these inconsiderate asses. geez,I wish I could just head over with a roll of strong packing tape and tape their mouths shut, and maybe give some of them tracheotomies (sp?) in order to keep even their muffled whinings at low volume. Where's an unethical surgeon friend when you need him/her?! oh well... at least rant-typing silently has made me feel somewhat better. Cheers, folks. Shriram out.

1 comment:

nuy said...

you definitely should have kicked their asses... but they remind me of the pakistanis (munib, siraj, etc) when they used to be in lab hahaha