Wednesday, January 16, 2008

weird day...

Hmm, so today was a weird day... Last night, being sick, I decided to go to sleep at about 7pm, and wake up by 2am to do my prelabs, homework and such... and I woke up at midnight, decided to try to sleep (stayed tossing and turning until about 1am), when I finally got to sleep, I set my alarm for 4am, because getting sleep is a really good feeling... and after hitting the "Snooze" button ONCE, I blinked and it was 7am... and my lab was at 7:30.

Literally rolling out of bed into my shoes and running to the bus stop, I found out that not finishing the prelab wasn't an issue, so long as I could get the prelab AND the lab done by 10:20. Finishing that without *too* much incident, I went to my next class. While taking notes, I started doing the homework that I had for the class at 12:30. After hastily finishing that, I started working on my prelab after my class, during the hour break, where I talked to a classmate of mine, and found out that the homework that I was really not looking forward to submitting, was due next week.

Unable to login to my account to do my prelab, and incredibly stressed, I went home after class to pick up my evaluation sheet to submit during my lab, and when I got to my lab... ALL THE ACCOUNTS WERE DOWN! As a result, I was able to submit my prelab at the end of my lab period (5:20), and the lab itself is due next week.

Interesting, is all I can say- shitty from the get go, and suddenly taking strange turns as I got my work done slowly, ensured that the day started and ended rather pointlessly- all that stressing for nothing... ma ii ka. cheers, folks- Shriram out.

No comments: