Heyyy- I'm here in Portland, Oregon; and although this is much later than anticipated, I've been crazy busy with all sorts of stuff (mostly with my two little munchkin cousins- photos will be posted later). Man... my uncle's friends came by to chill for a sort of new year's cocktail party sort of thing, and I was thinkin through at least half of that, how if things had gone differently, I'd be in Taiwan, spending New Year's with you two, or if Thanut wasn't busy with they-who-shall-not-be-named (lol, jkjk), I'd be spending New Year's with him. Ma ii ka, I get to chill with family, and I got to see my sister (who left today) who I hadn't seen since... June?
Anyhow, lemme know what you guys did to celebrate your new years night!
Oh yeah, how did the dinner with your parents and kannoujo go, jibai-kun?
Anyhow, once again, a happy new years to everyone, and I'll be seeing all of you in West Lafayette in a bit- some sooner than others :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment