Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Boredom...
As of now, I am sitting down in the MBA office in the Administrative Assistant's chair and on her computer, doing nothing but being bored for the next hour. All of my work has been done, and... I am now trying to figure out what to do for dinner. But hey, it's not so bad getting paid $7 an hour for doing your homework or surfing on the Web right? Too bad I don't work that many hours a week (6 to be exact). Other than that, life at Valpo is just ho-hum. Found out they have a badminton club, but it was just created this semester, so I'm not expecting much. Visited the courts for 10 minutes and it seems like mostly recreational players, but at least it's something. There's a tournament on Feb 23-24, maybe Alex and Eric would like to join? Anyway, I'm going to do research on old school RPGs, so I'm off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment