Thursday, January 31, 2008
I am so happy... T0T
Today when I got out of class, it was snowing.... snowing hard...
Seeing the snow really made me felt horrible because I am really tired of the cold weather and wish it would get warm soon... So, my mood wasnt too good on the way home... I got home and as usual I checked my mailbox to see if I got any mail (I never get any real mail except from ads and stuff... so sad...) To my suprise I got a mail today! It was mailed from Taiwan by my family! I was so excited and when I got home I opened it quickly. In it was a New Year's Card! I was so touched when I was reading what my family had wrote for me in the card. All the encouraging words made me felt a lot better and totally forgot about the snow that was still going on outside! Thanks for the card mom, dad, and big sis! I love you all! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment