Friday, January 11, 2008
Here we go again!
After a brief winter break, the new semester has started! Once again I will be back to life with almost no proper sleeping schedule and waking up for 7:30am classes.. T0T.... Today is the end of the first week of classes. I am glad that all of my classes are interesting and labs are fun! I am at the point of my major where all of the stuff I learned in previous classes are being combined and applied in actual practices, so it is finally time to see some real action! :P hahaha... For one of my labs, my group is assigned to Purdue's Boeing 737-200. The aircraft is in really bad condition due to it sitting out in the "wonderful" weather of West Lafayette for a number of years.... By the end of the semester we are suppose to make the aircraft taxiable again! It would require a lot of work but I am really looking forward to it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment