Yo folks- not much to report this time, except that I met up with Kevin Grosvenor and John Cu over the weekend, which was really cool, since I haven't seen them in 4 and 6 years, respectively. We talked, we drank coffee, we ate, and we watched Wanted (stylistically cool, plotwise- a retarded movie)- nothing dramatic, but fun to do all the same. Of course, being the genius that I am, I didn't take my camera- but oh well, hopefully we'll do it again sometime.
I'm still trying to lose weight, and all that seems to be happening is that I get tired- I don't actually seem to be losing anything- and I run on the elliptical for about an hour, and running about 6 miles (which seemed adequate to me- I can't do any more >.<) At the same time though, it feels great to expend that kind of energy and sweat that much... Here's hoping that it'll soon take effect, and I'll be a fitter Shriram when I get back to W.Lafayette- one that Jiji won't be embarassed to tell people he's in love with (XD hehe).
Anyhow folks- sister's roommate just got out of the shower, which means it's my turn to get ready for work- Cheers, Shriram out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
yah i was referring to his car. yes i m investing real money~ they gave me 30k to invest on my own. btw r u living wid a GAL? u nd 1 onna under the same roof? hmmm~
keep up the exercise, "inc"
and even if for some reason in the end, you dont lose weight, at least you'll know its muscle weight rather than teddy-bear butter!! -lynn
haha I'm living with my sister and her onna roommate, yeah. They're chill though, so as long as I plan around their taking about 2.5 collective hours in the bathroom every morning, we're solid.
btw, do you get paid on a fixed salary? or is it commission based on profits you earn?
and oh yeah- there was an article in the Economist which had a guy in his 90s (some millionaire) that was lending college students 20k each, and allowing them to invest as they wanted. If they make money, he'd split the profits- if they lost money, he'd take the losses, which is quite cool, no?
also lynn, 'inc'? wassat? (and teddy bear butter? goddammit.)
inc = mr. INCredible
have you forgotten already?
oh right- oops haha
Post a Comment