Monday, June 30, 2008

Debut

Sup guys, it seems like everyone is doing fine. Jimdam is working hard and trying to lose weight. Jiji is learning new stuffs from work and falling deeper in love with little gin who just went through some plastic surgeries. Thanut..... hmm.. how is wasting time?lol
As of myself, I have been working for a month, reading about 100 news each day and studying the stock market every day. There are so many ways to invest in the stock market, long term or short term and buy the stock that will appreciate or sell the stock that will depreciate. The boss said to me once, "Stock market is a gamble", the more factors you take into consideration, the higher % that you will earn a profit. Moreover, it's a mental game between you and the world. This internship showed me how naive I was in investment. Sometimes I would make the right decision to enter the market but chicken out in the end when things are not according to plan. For instance, 2 weeks ago I was going to sell a company's stocks at high price because it was over priced and predicted that its face value would depreciate. Then, buy that company's stock later at lower price to earn the difference. However, on the day of making the deal, the value of that stock rose made me hesitant and didn't pursue. Later that week, this mistake resulted a lost of $7000 profit. This lesson didn't just tell me how mentally strong I need to be but also how badassly quick that you can make money in investment.
Aside from work, I have been working out every night doing 50~60 push ups and running in the park for 45mins... I gained 10kg from mid sem until now, at 74kg currently. I didn't see anyone here but Ya Ying mei mei~ cuz everyone is busy with their finals. OMG... the food in tw is so good, we went to lotza places for food esp night market"S" and took some photos, which I will post it when mei mei send it to me. Unfortunately, we could have taken more photos but we realized that when I finished the food or destroyed their looks already. BTW, teddy bear, from what I heard loco roco is a short game but whats hard about it is to get 100% finish. In addition, when I went shopping with mei mei, we found a heaven for games. This place sells shxx(censored by mei mei) load of games and have PSP otaku gang and NDS otaku gang. Guess what the NDS people are playing.... pika pika~~ the ferocious teddy bear's relative pikachu... =___=||| each players are equipped with at least one pikachu accessories...including HS and college guys....but it's okay, that the place where they can shine... i was thinking maybe we can join them sometime..^^
alright bros... I am off~ 4 more days till weekend T.T +oil tc will write more posts in the future...

2 comments:

Shriram said...

sweet, your first post! by the by, are you investing real money? or is this that virtual stock market stuff we did in IB Econ to get practice? Also, I know getting 100% is hard on loco roco, but there's REALLY no motivation to keep playing- there just isn't enough in the game. Try it yourself, and you'll see hahaha. Crisis Core: FFVII is something that I'm trying to get 100% on (at least the missions) and there's actually incentive to do so- even though it's all fights, the fights are challenging, and the fight's outcome changes DRASTICALLY depending on the char's equipment, which is great. hehehe

Good to hear you're doing well, and working- tc dude- +oil to you too.

Shriram said...

btw! what's this 'little gin'? I assume you're talking about his car, but I can't place the phrase lol-