Thursday, June 19, 2008

pata pata pata pon! pon pon pata pon!

Yo! My work is going reasonably well, and yesterday I broke and ordered LocoRoco from Amazon lol- but that's also because I beat Patapon! The game is quite good, and everyone has it on their top 10- I'm also looking for Boku no Watashi no Katamari (Me and My Katamari in English) but I can wait on that- PSP puzzle games are cool, cuz I can put them down whenever- I did play another 10 minutes of Crisis Core before sleeping though, haha.

I've started going to the gym before work (which means waking up at 6:30~6:45 *grumble grumble*) and then showering at the gym, and heading across the street to work from 9 to 5... not too much of an issue.

Patapon's ending is quite anticlimactic, and since Alex isn't done, let me just say that if there's no sequel, Alex will most likely kill someone, haha.

Cheers folks- time to get to work! Shriram out.

ps- yo Jibai, how goes YOUR internship? Hopefully not getting bullied too much by Ya Ying jie hahaha.
pps- Nut, you still suck.
ppps- Eric, you still rule.

No comments: