Friday, June 27, 2008

second report :: sometime after the first one

Alright folks, me again- only one thing to complain about this time, LocoRoco (which I got) is @#$%ing short. Really short. I've had it for four days, and less than six hours of game time, and I'm done. Yeah the game posed no challenge whatsoever, and is just easy to finish. Barely any replayability too. On that PSP game note though, Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII is amazing, and if you're thinking about getting it, Jibai- I strongly recommend that you do- the sense of getting immersed in Gaia (their world) is amazing, as Zack (main character) takes vacations in the beach paradise of Costa del Sol, hangs out in the metropolitan Midgar, as well as the slums that Midgar has (as any big place does), and although the game isn't very difficult, there's still a lot going on to make it fun.

Anyhow, on to better things- I met up with Allan Lin a couple of weeks ago, and though I have pics from my sister's camera, I'm too lazy to post them- they're not even on Minime yet. This weekend, I meet up with more ex-ISMers! Kevin Grosvenor, John Cu, and Allan are meeting me in SF this Saturday, which is going to be amazing.

I also started going to the gym, and I'm up to running ~6 miles a day on the elliptical. Not a great feat for some of you, but hell- I'm futoi, haha. Also doing some mild fat burning weight training, so hopefully I'll look different the next time I see all of you :).

On the work front, I'm still working on that digital lab, and unfortunately, I'm still stuck- gonna try a new tack, and hope that works.

How're you guys doing? How's work, Jibai and Eric? How's.... wasting time, Thanut? hahahaha.

Lemme know how your summers are going- and since Ya Ying jie is going to read this before Alex, how are you jie jie? hehe, Hope your summer and English practice is going well- remember my "Alex wake up techniques" that I mentioned to you ;)

Cheers folks- Shriram out.

No comments: