Thursday, June 19, 2008

Finally! It is complete!

After weeks and weeks of waiting my brake parts are finally all here! First of all, the reason for me upgrading my brakes are because my stock brake rotors are warped and the dealer is trying to charge the hell out of me just to replace the parts. So I decided to go at it myself and piece together my brake package. The goal is to spend about the same amount of money as the dealer had tried to charge me, but end up with a far better brake setup. So I went with 4 new slotted rotors from Stoptech (Now Powerslot). Axxis Ultimate brake pads for the rear and special ordered a set of Endless CC-X front brake pads from Japan. Endless had to manufacture the pads just for me due to my car not being available in Japan and that is the reason for the long wait. But I have always wanted to try Endless brake parts so I decided to wait for it, and now it is finally here! The plan is to get it installed this weekend and finally I will no longer have to worry about my car not being able to stop!


No comments: