Sup guys, thanks for the greetings. Yay~ I am 21 , I can buy ALCOHOL! My family along with Ya Ying mei mei went to a steak house to celebrate my birthday last Sat. Steak wa UMAI @.@ Yesterday after work, Ya Ying and I went to a Japanese restaurant for more good food and guess what my gifts are: NDS and a hand made music box both from Ya Ying(3q3q).... I have to say that NDS is a really cute machine and the touch screen is ingenious. It makes you more involved with the game esp drum taro and a jp guys cheer squad game (well, I only played those two games so far) but damn drum taro is hard.... What makes it a GOOD machine IS... NO NEED TO BUY GAMES!! you don't have to mod NDS yet you can down load the games into the SD card and just run it! it works as good as having a real copy of the game. Therefore, I have 20+ games for my DS already and only 3 games for my psp, which I had for 5 months #.#
Jimdam, you can hang off the cliff with one arm Q.Q how come you didn't use your kuma kuma slap when you were fighting?
BTW Eric doesnt love you guys any more~ you guys broke his heart.... T.T that's why he is not getting back to you. show some love, walk him out of the corner! jk la but yeah he is surprisingly quite these days.... could it be black shinobis ............
Moreover, I am meeting up with Henry for dinner in 1 hour, haven't seen that guy for a year alrdy!
alryt tc guys, enjoy the last month of summer T.T
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
happy bday alex!!
-lynn
thank you
damn, share DS games :D hahaha what's been good so far?
Post a Comment