Thursday, December 20, 2007

Finally Some Good Food...!

Today I finally got to eat some good food after another semester of living off can food and food I cooked my self... hahaha... This is why I love to come back to Taiwan! There are a lot of good food and they are not very expensive. This is probably why everytime I come back to Taiwan I always gain weight... hahaha... oh well.. ok, this time, my sister, parents and I went to a Japanese buffet in Ban Ciao. It was in the highest floor of this department store so the view was great! Most importantly so was the food! hahaha....




Found this hat on the way to the resturant... hmm... Maybe I should have been a pirate? hahaha... jk jk

4 comments:

Shriram said...

you'd better have kept the hat, lol

Shriram said...

maybe I was a little off when I DIDN'T comment on how completely noob you look in that hat, btw- lmao

Hsin-Heng, Lee said...

Who is this guy..... i dont think i knw him...

nuy said...

you don't man, you don't...