Thursday, December 20, 2007
so sad...
I always thought that important people or heros will be remembered forever... I guess not... Starting Dec 24, 2007 the military will no longer be in charge of guarding the former president Jiang Jing Guo's resting place... sigh... I really hate the current government.. just because history is not how you like it doesnt give you the right to change it. My family went and visited the place just to show our respect for a truely great leader that got Taiwan to where it "was" before the retarded new government took over... also, this would probably be the last time I get to see the guard changing ceremony at this place which has always been something special that tourists come to see. I hope Taiwan can get out of this soon and be back to the way it used to be a few years ago.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment