Saturday, January 8, 2011

Still Alive!

Whats up guys! Happy New Year!!!! I cant even remember the last time I posted up here... gonna try to make it a habbit to update regularly from now on :) It was great to hear from you guys in my last email :) Well.. except Nut. hahaha. So I guess to really update on what I have been doing for the past few months, I spent most of my time working and trying to finish up my thesis in order to graduate. Went to a MotoGP race at Indianapolis Speedway and the Indy 200 at Mid-Ohio and completely geeked out with my camera... Got Evo chan tuned by AMS in Chicago. Evo chan is now making around 350hp and if I remember right 340ish torque. I also went to my first ever track day with Evo chan! Finally putting my mods to use... haha. The event was held at a local Indiana track called Putnum Park Road Course. I have to say the event was a blast and it was really fun running on track with other cars like GT-Rs, spec Miatas, A LOT of S2000s, and Corvettes. I have definately been bitten by the track bug and cant wait for the track season to start again this year! So... since it doesnt seem like a girlfriend is in the picture for the near future I have came up with a list of upgrades for the Evo in order to be better prepared for 2011 track days. I will update the progress here :P As usual, here are pictures!


Photoshoot I did for "Phase" :D


How Evo chan looks today.



First track day! I was faster than some Corvettes and can keep up with spec Miata race cars.


Evo chan being tuned at AMS in Chicago.


Evo chan's engine bay so far :P


Indy 200 at Mid-Ohio. I took pictures of the Civic Si for you Alex!


MotoGP at Indianapolis. Man I look good on a bike! hahaha.. jk jk.

No comments: