Friday, July 23, 2010

You know what day it is today????

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIBAI!!! I know you're probably stuck doing some office job at the moment but I hope that you're gonna do something special with whoever it is that's around haha take care buddy, hope your leg gets well soon!

3 comments:

Shriram said...

YO I was just about to post the same thing hahaha... HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIBAI! Hope it's a great one man, we're getting old...

Cheers!

Shriram

Eric said...

Happy Birthday Alex!!! I hope you will have a great time and also how is the leg doing? Well, just like Shriram said... we are getting old... but guess what!? You guys will never be as old as me!!! MUAHAHAHAHA :P

Hsin-Heng, Lee said...

thnx guys, my leg is alot better than before nw. how r u guys doing? thts ryt, getting old...aigh.... eric, we wil nva be as old as u, thts sad LOL