Friday, May 22, 2009
uh ooh, swine flu! (rhyme!)
Folk-dizzles, swine flu is basically now considered a pandemic in tokyo, are we still going? I'm gonna need an answer in the next couple of days, as I need to apply for a visa (which if I understand correctly, you guys don't). Let me know, or it'll be another trip I'll have to pull out of, which I really don't want to have to do. Otherwise, I might just go independently and try to meet up with you guys there lol- which would become a logistical nightmare. So please please, let me know soon. Cheers folks, Shriram out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I am still going keke. just wear mask in the train or something den u wil prob be fine as long as u dnt suck ur thumbs. I will be booking my tickets this week. leaving here either on the 19th or 20th. we hav to meet up somewhere in the airport but i dnt knw where cuz i nva been der.
this is alex btw... using nuy's account lol
haha as soon as I saw "keke", I figured it was you :). hmm, if you're leaving on the 19th, you'll get here on 20th night... in which case I guess I'll chill a couple of days in tokyo lol- cuz I need to leave 19th morning latest (as per the post).. but it should be fine. Is eric still goin? he's not replying...
i think he is... cuz i asked him in dinner tonyt...wel, in tht case, come pick us up wid taka on the 20th ba... btw dis is alex.. too lazy to sign nuy out
As of now I am still going :) hehe.. btw shriram, someone splashed soda on your car ==... well... your car is in wabash now.
wtf?! soda? goddamn... hopefully it's not _in_ anything, so it won't mess anything internally up lol.
Post a Comment