Saturday, October 18, 2008
SAMPE attempt!
Woah! its been a long time posting here (Again...)... Recently I have been working hard and trying to keep my tasks done and at the same time survive my last semester as an undergraduate. Yesterday I was at the Armstrong Aeronautical Engineering building testing the test pieces that I have been working on for the past few weeks. The results were promising so I am happy. I am doing a research across departments together with Aeronautical Engineering. The abstract has been submitted for a conference next year called SAMPE. Hopefully we will get accepted because it will be a great experience! oh... and I still havent gotten any word about my grad school application.... Now I am worried... ><
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
dont worry penguin ^^
everything will work out
(and there is always china dragon =P)
Post a Comment