Saturday, October 25, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Aloha! It is October and Halloween is coming soon, me and Lynn decided to try pumpkin carving for the first time. We were actually really happy with the finished product considering we have never done it before. Hahaha.. Well I hope everyone is having a great time and Happy Halloween!


Yes yes... the pumpkin owed me money...


Lynn was looking for candy inside but didnt find any..


These were the designs we came up with.


I am so cool when I concentrate... HAHAHAHA JK JK!


Hummm.. what should I eat next... Hummm..


We were both happy with the finished product!


Pumkin caught trying to eat the candle... but ate it anyway!


The pumpkin pissed me off so I am shouting at it...



Happy Halloween Everybody!!

1 comment:

iris said...

U......made the exactly the same pumkin mask i made three years ago... geezzzzz.......give me a call la... or i will think u dun love me anymore......


ur beautiful sis...
what!!! dun know my phone number???!! coz u dun .... come to msn and i will tell u ...call me.... cuz ... who knows .. this might be the last time u can talk to me on the phone....who knows where will i be next year....